Our Shipping Policies
Shipping is included in the price. The price you see is the price you pay.
- We ship to the lower 48 United States ONLY
- We DO NOT SHIP to Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii
- We Ship Common Carrier and Freight Trucking.
- Bird Cages and play stands usually ship out of the warehouse in 2 business days.
- Cage Covers and toys usually ship within 1 business day
- Once shipped (depending on the size of the item and your location – 2 to 10 days ship time
Cages Shipped Via FREIGHT
Self-Service Curbside Delivery
Please Read Carefully
- Carrier will schedulle an apointment with you
- Freight delivery requires inspection and signature
- Consignee must be presant at the time of delivery and willing and able to assist in removing items from the truck.
- Customer MUST note the condition of the cage on the delivery receipt when signing for it.
If you cannot inspect the cage at the time of delivery please
NOTE: "Possible Concealed Damage" when you sign.
- Frailer to note "damage" on the delivery receipt will result in shipping damages not being covered.
- Self-Service Curbside delivery is inclued in the price of the cage.
- Lift Gate service is NOT INCLUDED.
- If you require lift gate service you must Contact US by email for a "Lift Gate Quote"
- Lift Gate Service must be set up prior to ordering your cage.
Items Shipped by Common Carrier
USPS - FedEx Ground - UPS Ground
Items shipped by common carrier will be delivered without signature required.
Please Inspect your order right away for any damage.
Damage must be reported within 2 days of receipt( NO EXCEPTIONS )
Damage Claim Policy
***Damage must be reported within 2 days of receit of items***
- You must have the box and all packaging to report a damage issue
- Keep all packaging until the issue is resolved.
- email pictures and decription of the damaged part/parts
Damaged parts will be replaced as soon as possible.
For freight shipments the bill of lading must be signed with "damaged" or “may be concealed damage” to file a damage claim.
Please let us know right away if you have any missing parts.
Missing parts will be sent to you as soon as possible
Definition of Shipping Damage
- Broken parts
- Bent bars or frame that affect cage asembly
- Dents or gouges that affect the paint